Some Central Banks Are Exploring the Use of Cryptocurrencies By Alexandria Arnold June 28, 2017, 11:18 AM CST In a world were financial transactions are largely electronic, central banks are exploring the idea of using virtual currencies, even as cyberattacks and price swings dominate the headlines. "The central bank digital currency would be like a paper […]Read More
Inside GreenFire DAO Newsletter
Inside the GreenFire DAO a continuing conversation focused on developing the blockchain application for Landfill Mining, the "Children of the Landfill" and The Gladiator - an asset backed crypto Token.
Please Join and share.
We Take Protecting Your Privacy Serious.
- A Company Just 3D-Printed a House in 24 Hours for Only $10,134
- About Green Fire
- Children Living In Landfill
- Children of the Landfill Newsletter
- Diner in the landfill lets patrons pay for lunch with plastic waste
- Embed Link
- Green Fire Remediation & Reclamation
- Green Fire WMS
- Green Fire Login
- Green Fire Profile
- Green Fire Registration
Your Login Status
- Surreptitious Cryptocurrency Miners Hide on Politifact and Hundreds of Other Sites | TechCrunch
- Startling Facts About Ocean Pollution You Need to Know Right Now
- America is in for a Rude Awakening in January
- Please allow me to remind you
- China Begins Resetting The World’s Reserve Currency System – Crude Oil for Gold